Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

A blizzard of great proprtions

Today is a snow day and my center closed for 1/2 day, then for the rest of the night.We were already on the way and turned back. we had not gotten far.

So we were able to do some clearing of more storage areas. I used to quilt with a passion and have 2-3 books on my night stand all the time to read. Now I am not so active with sewing anymore. My daugther will be 14 next 2 months and it is a full time job to parent one.

Beading is like a meditation for me, it focuses my thoughts and gives peace.

I will get new bathroom floors this week and after that the bathroom furniture will be back where it belongs. We were able to repair some items in the house today as well, and since this was an unexpected day off, I made 1/2 of my lamp shade decorations. Plus I was able to put some charms together that always makes me feel so much better

No comments:

Post a Comment