Total Pageviews

Monday, November 22, 2010

OUR NORWEGIAN ADVENT CALENDER

We have a tradition. 24 days as the Norwegians celebrate Christmas Eve.
My mom embroidered an advent calender just for my daughter, and every year we fill it with small gifts. Traditions are very important to our family . We are CO-PARENTS TO A 13 year old, and Boy am I glad I am not married anymore. Parenting is a tough job. my child is my life, without my faith, my church family and our extended family. Life would be difficult at best

3 comments:

  1. Today I am wrapping up all the little gifts to go on the calender.This is so much fun. I have bought some charms to go on some bigger gifts, to be a nice decoration. That looks really special. Of course I can't spill the beans on my mom's presents, but there will be charm decorations on them as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrapped 24 presents yeah for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are not for me they go on the Advent calender

    ReplyDelete