Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 7, 2010

A perfect fall day

Today was a perfect fall day. From sleeping in late to walking the dog and finishing a school project. I won a prayer shawl at a work auction and added swarowski pearls to it. What an elegant look this made. It came out so much better than imagined.

My 13 year old daughter finished building her sxhool project and raked the yard voluntary. I think this is really nice of her. Some days I do not understand her at all, and some days I do.

I found a new friend, she homeschools her 3 children, she is my hero, as I wanted to do that 13 years ago. what stopped me in my tracks was, working fulltime nights, and having to sleep part of my day away.

this is my first blog post so I will try not to ramble on too long

my absolute favorite web site is

www.crimescene.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi! It's Kimberly, from crimescene. Thanks for the link and for the compliment.

    Sounds like a perfect day for you! Sleeping in is one of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete